Learn various intro to watercolor techniques with artist and graphic designer Mariana Gomez (@missnenaa). During this two and a half hour workshop, you will get the opportunity to learn basic watercolor techniques as well as create and develop your own unique and personal abstract art.
The following topics will also be covered:
- How to hold your watercolor brush
- Common practice skills (blending + wet on wet + dry brush)
- Techniques and basics of watercolors
- Using your watercolor palette
- Brush pressure levels
- Types of watercolor levels
The workshop includes all materials and tools:
- Water color paper
- Water color tubes + brush set
- Step-by-step guide sheet
After completing the class you will be able to take home all materials to continue the fun!
The purpose of this is to bring affordable workshops for women by women in the Inland Empire. Creative endeavors such as these serve as a catharsis essential to inspire, connect and empower one another as a community of mujeres striving for advancement across various industries.
No prior experience required, open to all skill levels